Dunhill Partners West Landlord Representation Services
Landlord Representation Services
The Dunhill Partners West team has had significant success providing a complete range of Landlord Representation services to our clients-both local and entrepreneurial as well as global institutional owners. We have experience representing owners with a full range of marketing services from original project conception stage to taking over the leasing services at any stage in development or post completion. We are experts at repositioning properties for enhanced valuation.
DPW has provided Landlord representation services on the following San Francisco projects.
- 388 Market Street, San Francisco
- 111 Pine Street, San Francisco
DPW team members have been directly involved in providing a wide range of marketing and leasing services on all the following major office projects:
- One Market — 1.5 million sf twin towers-from 1971 pre-construction thru 1973 construction completion and final 1978 initial lease-up by 166 tenants.
- San Francisco Executive Park — 1.2 million sf project from acquisition by Campeau Corporation thru completion of leasing SFEP office buildings 2 and 3.
- 353 Sacramento Street — 250,000 sf from construction completion thru 3 different owners to 100% leased.
- 901 Market Street — 140,000 sf repositioning from former JC Penny department store to eventually successful 100% lease-up of this new office use with the very attractive new atrium design in the challenging mid-Market area prior to SF Centre completion.
- Rincon Center — the 416,000 sf former main SF post office building with historic lobby murals. 100% successfully leased.
- 1 Montgomery/Telesis Tower — 650,000 sf.
In addition, our partners have also been marketing consultants for San Francisco Center originally conceived as a 1.2 million sf twin office tower development before finally built as the San Francisco Center major retail center, as well as 600,000 sf River Park Towers in San Jose, as well as the 165,000 sf 150 Hickey Boulevard project in Daly City now 100% leased to Kaiser Healthcare.